Romall H. Smith II
2297 echo valley, oh 44224
Full Sail University Winter Park, FL
BFA, Creative writing for Entertainment
Exp. Graduation 2020
- Conflict Management
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Final Draft
- Research & Analysis
- Organizational Restructuring
- Highly Organized
- Technical Writing
- Training and Scheduling
- “PerfectTen: Guide to finding
your soulmate,” Smashwords, June 2019, self-help
- “The Ninth Level,” Smashwords, January 2019, selection of flash
- “Might Roar of Life”, January 2013, Blog
District Manager July 2017 – Current
RomeosPizza Northfield, Ohio
- Trusted to handle the operation of 5 multi-million dollar establishments.
- Track record of improving sales by 18% year over year.
- Create all local marketing material including handling social media pages.
- Reach out to local businesses to create partnerships to grow our customer base.
- Establish a culture of excitement, comradery, and family with-in the organization.
Sandwich Master January 2001 – July 2017
Subway Stow, Ohio
- Trained employees by creating continuity folders and routines they could follow.
- Handled the day to day operations of seven subway restaurants.
- Pushed to improve the professional growth and quality of life for employees.
- Lead the organization through customer service drills.
ADDITIONAL TRAINING /AFFILIATIONS
- Member of the Arnold Air Society
- Certified in Conflict Management
- Earned a Minor in Leadership from the Airforce